To date, the Live Like Maya Foundation has raised over $425,000 since it's inception in 2019 to support pediatric cancer families, life-saving pediatric cancer research and goodwill within the community.
The Live Like Maya Foundation has:
- Contributed over $70K to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital to support their life saving pediatric cancer research initiatives and the families residing at St. Jude who are enduring the harsh treatments of pediatric cancer.
- Contributed over $54K to pediatric cancer families, easing their financial burden as they fight to keep their child alive.
- Awarded a $50K research grant to Dr. Soheil Meshinchi supporting Project Stella, innovative research in pediatric leukemias.
- Contributed over $45K to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society's Children's Dare to Dream Initiative: precision medicine for pediatric acute leukemia.
- Awarded a $10K research grant to Cincinnati Children's Hospital to support this greatest need initiative
- Awarded $4,500 in scholarships to seniors in the community who embody Maya's spirit of kindness and goodwill
- In Maya's spirit of goodwill and kindness, in 2022 the LLMF Contributed $3K to the community, benefiting the Mason City School teachers and Angel Alley, a beautiful memorial dedicated in memory of children that were lost too soon from Mason City Schools.
- Donated toys and gift cards to Cincinnati Children's Hospital received through our Toy/Gift Card Holiday Giving Tree fundraiser at Third Eye Brewing Company
- Donated a new gaming system and games to the Ronald McDonald House of Greater Cincinnati
- In 2023 the Live Like Maya Foundation purchased a new Christmas Tree for the Ronald McDonald House of Greater Cincinnati.
With your continuous support we look forward to funding many more research initiatives, supporting many more families and paying Maya's kindness forward in our relentless quest to cure childhood cancer.
Thank you for your support!