To date, the Live Like Maya Foundation has raised over $600,000 since it's inception in 2019 to support pediatric cancer families, life-saving pediatric cancer research and goodwill within the community.
In 2023 The Live Like Maya Foundation:
- We gifted $50K to Cincinnati Children's Hospital to support their new Leukemia Center for Advanced Therapies and Research. We are excited to be their FIRST gift for this incredible research institution!
- We supported $50K in pediatric cancer family support, paying their bills directly, such as rent, mortgage, gas, electric, and utilities.
- We raised over $31,500 for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
- We donated over over $21K to the The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - Kentucky & South Central Ohio benefiting their innovative Dare to Dream project.
- We gifted $10K in Isaac Miller's honor to Cincinnati Children's Hospital benefiting a brain tumor research initiative.
- We hosted a photo session with So Many Angels, transforming pediatric cancer patients on canvas into what they dream to be when they grow up (see photos below)!
- We contributed $2600 to Make-A-Wish America.
- We contributed to the Mason City Schools Opening Day Teacher's Breakfast.
- We gifted red wagons and portable mattresses to families with new diagnoses, along with numerous gift cards, groceries and more.
- We contributed $1800 + gift cards and toys and a new 12' Christmas tree to the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater Cincinnati.
- We gifted a $1500 scholarship to Grace McKay, an aspiring nurse and pediatric cancer survivor.
- We organized a blood drive, collecting 32 units of blood!
- We gifted holiday family photo sessions with Little Rascals Photography to several pediatric cancer families.
With your continuous support we look forward to funding many more research initiatives, supporting many more families and paying Maya's kindness forward in our relentless quest to cure childhood cancer.
Thank you for your support!